Who We Are
We are Best Runners, more commonly known as BR. We are a group of determined and enthusiastic individuals who strive to empower its members to live a healthier lifestyle, while at the same time giving back to society through donations and charity work. We believe in a future where we can help people in need to get to a better health, education and build a better society.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
— Mahatma Gandhi
What We Do
The goal of Best Runners is to make a positive impact upon society by promoting a healthy lifestyle and give back to those in need to make the world a better place. BR conducts various events and provides numerous opportunities for its members to give back to society. Since its inception, BR has organized/participated in a large variety of activities and events.
Promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Promote health awareness
- Conduct boot camps for members (yoga, cardio, and overall fitness)
- Organize outdoor events and engaging activities to promote fitness (hiking, biking, running, etc)
- Organize and participate in blood donation drives
Give back to society
- Conduct charity work
- Volunteer at soup kitchens
- Donate food and clothing to shelters
- Fund education (BR “Best Student” program)
- Identify ideal candidates in need of financial support
- Commit to provide support through college
- Provide counselling and career advice to post-college BR students
- Support patients
- Donate to victims of natural disasters
If you’re a blood donor, you’re a hero to someone, somewhere, who
received your gracious gift of life.
Why We Need You
The success of our organization and our outreach is dependent entirely upon the financial and product support of corporations and private sponsors. Thus, we request your consideration in becoming one of our 2016 sponsors. BR does not use any money received as donations for BR expenses; every single penny goes towards fulfilling our causes.
It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
— Mother Teresa