Best Runners Juniors is an extension of the non-profit organization Best Runners that strives to promote a healthy lifestyle for today’s youth. Additionally, BR Juniors strives to educate the youth of tomorrow about community service and important local and global issues, so that these very juniors can grow up and give back to their community while leading healthy lives.
What we do?
- Boot camps-/yoga events during the weekends
- Weekly giving drives with BR to soup kitchens
- Annual Run for Charity with Best Runners parent organization
- Annual BR Day with Best Runners parent organization
- Mentoring sessions with high school students
- Promotion of year-round fitness and wellness
- Providing volunteering events/opportunities for youth (ex. DC kitchen)
- Competitions for kids (ex. writing/essays, art/logo designing)
- Weekly donations to local churches and shelters of food and supplies
Please email info@BestRunners.Org if you would like to enroll your kids in the Best Runners Junior club (FREE)